For the second year in a row AIA has won the prestigious Life Insurance Company of the Year award from the ANZIIF (Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance).
The ANZIIF judges gave the 2023 award to AIA over second placed finalist MetLife.
The judges praised AIA for its efforts in customer satisfaction and community support. They also recognized AIA’s contributions to the professionalism of the life insurance industry.
In particular they commended the following AIA initiatives:
- Embrace well-being program – helping clients to stay in good health, and providing care and support when they are unwell and recovering
- Voice of Customer program – collecting data on customer experience
- Partnership with Ending Loneliness Together – raising awareness and educating
The judges also noted AIA’s pivotal role in:
- the formation of a new association Council of Australian Life Insurers (CALI) to give the life insurance industry a stronger voice
- the latest iteration of the Life Insurance Code of Practice
CEO and Managing Director Damien Mu saw the award as a “testament to our hard-working team of talented people who continuously put our customers first”.
He also recognized the contribution of AIA’s partners who “play an integral part in helping us ensure that Australians have the insurance protection they need and access to a broader health and wellbeing ecosystem that supports them to lead healthier, longer and better lives.”
Find out more about AIA: