Insurance Watch 10% Life Insurance Cashback Offer
We believe our customers should be rewarded for taking the time to compare their insurance costs.
Therefore we are pleased to offer a 10% cashback where new policies are taken out using our online DIY Compare Quotes service.
The offer means that at the end of the first year of your policy we will refund 10% of the premiums paid by you.
The cashback offer applies to policies for:
- Life insurance (including TPD insurance)
- Trauma insurance
- Income protection insurance
Premiums can be paid annually or monthly. Applications can be via a telephone interview, paper or online (depending on insurer availability).
Please note: the cashback offer does not apply when personal advice is provided i.e. where you use our Get Advice service to complete our online Fact Find and have an Insurance Watch adviser analyse your situation and make recommendations.
How does the 10% cashback work?
- You pay the premium quoted on our website to the insurance company
- 30 days before the end of your first year we will contact you to confirm your bank account details for the payment of the refund.
- Within 30 days of your first policy anniversary you will receive a refund of 10% of the premiums you have paid in the previous 12 months.
What are the conditions?
- To ensure that the quote and paperwork remains valid, we require you to return these to us within 14 days of receipt. This period can be extended on request, provided that the insurance company has not made changes to its rates or products and you have not had a birthday.
- The 10% cashback offer will only apply to new policies applied for using the online DIY Compare Quotes service on the Insurance Watch website.
- The 10% cashback offer is only payable in the first year of the policy. As an alternative to the cashback offer you can opt to receive an ongoing discount of 5% which will apply every year you hold your policy. Please contact us at the time of your application if you wish to select this option.
- If your policy lapses due to non-payment of premiums, or you cancel all or part of your policy for whatever reason, within the first year then the refund will not be payable. Your policy must be in force and remain fully paid up to the renewal date.
- This offer applies only to policies taken out with a new insurer. The offer does not apply where the policy being taken out is replacing an existing policy with the same insurer, or where you are making changes to an existing policy.
- This offer does not apply if you receive personal advice from one of our advisers after completing our online Fact Find (this is due to the additional costs in providing advice).
To find out how much you can save with the 10% Life Insurance Cashback offer go to Compare Insurance Quotes Online.
If you have any questions about the Insurance Watch 10% cashback offer please Contact Us.