AIA Health Insurance with Vitality
Health Insurance with all the benefits of Vitality automatically included
On 15th March 2020 AIA launched a new private health insurance called AIA Health Insurance.
It replaced myOwn Health Insurance which had been issued in a joint venture with GMHBA since 2017.
The new suite of AIA Health Insurance products includes seven Hospital products and four Extras products.
Some of the new benefits on offer are:
- A 100% refund on hospital excess for eligible hospital admissions
- An additional 10% back on non-dental Extras through AIA Vitality Boost
- No Gap Dental for selected preventative treatment at smile.com.au dentists
See the AIA Health Insurance Customer Information Brochure and AIA Vitality video below:
What makes AIA different to other health insurance providers?
With AIA Health Insurance you receive automatic membership of AIA Vitality – a health and well-being program offering incentives to know and improve your health.
Under Vitality you accumulate points for having health checks and being active. Starting off at Bronze status you can build up to Silver, Gold and Platinum status and receive rewards along the way.
Shopping vouchers of up to $650 a year and up to 50% off gym memberships, movies and flights are just some of the rewards available. You can even use your rewards to pay for an Apple Watch.
In the first year of your AIA Health Insurance policy you will receive 5% off your premium and this will be maintained in future years if Silver Vitality status is maintained.
What are the benefits of bundling AIA policies for Health Insurance and Life Insurance?
If you take out an AIA Health Insurance policy you will receive the following benefits on AIA Priority Protection policies:
- Vitality membership fee of $11.50 a month will be waived on any AIA Priority Protection policy with Vitality
- New Vitality customers receive an initial 17.5% discount on AIA Priority Protection Life, TPD or Crisis Recovery policies and an initial 7.5% discount on Income Protection policies.
- You will receive an additional 5% off your AIA Priority Protection premiums while you have an AIA Health Insurance policy
If you are interested in taking out an AIA Life, TPD, Crisis Recovery or Income Protection policy see how they compare here.
Read reviews from customers about their experience with AIA and Vitality.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Want to know more about AIA Health Insurance?
If you would like to be contacted by AIA Health Insurance consultant please complete the following enquiry form: