Protecting your Personal Information
Synchron and Insurance Watch are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of the personal information provided by you to us. We support and embrace the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 and the protection afforded by this act for the security of private information held on ordinary Australians.
We will NOT sell your details to third party marketing companies!
Why we collect personal information
We collect information from clients for a number of reasons including:
- To deliver products or services to you;
- To better understand your requirements and preferences;
- To improve our services to you;
- Preparing your insurance plan;
- To provide insurance advice to you;
- Implement your insurance instructions;
- Review your insurance plan;
- To provide you with future products and services you may be interested in;
- To fulfil our regulatory and legislative requirements.