Canstar Cannex today released the results of their annual review of life insurance products. Named as overall winners for outstanding value were AIA and OnePath – for OnePath this was the fourth year in a row they have been given this award.
This year Canstar Cannex have named two life insurance companies representing outstanding value in each of the product categories.
The 2011 winners are:
- OVERALL WINNERS – AIA Australia and OnePath
- BEST TERM LIFE – Tower and Zurich Australia
- BEST TPD – AXA and Zurich Australia
- BEST TRAUMA – Tower and AMP Life
- BEST PACKAGED LIFE – OnePath and Zurich Australia
- BEST INCOME PROTECTION – AIA Australia and OnePath
In order to come up with their ratings Canstar Cannex compared 13 life insurance companies and scrutinised over 600,000 quotes.
The Insurance Watch website provides quotes and benefit comparisons for all of the companies named by Canstar Cannex. By selecting Compare Insurance Quotes Online you can compare your cover to see if it is competitive.