Canstar Cannex have announced this year’s winners of their Five Star Outstanding Value awards for 2012. Last year’s winners OnePath and AIA have again taken out the Overall awards – for OnePath this is the fifth year in a row. Canstar Cannex claim that “the results show both insurance giants are consistent in the value they offer consumers”.
In the Product Category Awards the winners for Outstanding Value were:
- Term Life Insurance – AIA Australia and Zurich Australia
- TPD Insurance – Clearview and Zurich Australia
- Trauma Insurance – AMP Life and OnePath
- Packaged Life Insurance – AIA Australia and OnePath
- Income Protection Insurance AIA Australia and OnePath
To determine their ratings Canstar Cannex research and rate 13 insurance companies specialising in these product categories and in the process run 600,000 quotes. The Five Star awards are based on the best value for money ie the best combination of price and features.
If you Compare Insurance Quotes Online on the Insurance Watch website you will find that the Five Star Canstar Cannex winners have been clearly identified.