Canstar has announced OnePath and TAL as joint winners of its 2013 Outstanding Value Awards. This was the sixth consecutive year that OnePath has received this award.
Canstar rankings are based on a value-for-money measure which is a combination of price (premiums) and features (benefits and options). Canstar research covers four common life stages (young, middle, mature and empty nesters), different amounts of cover and stepped and level premiums.
In addition to the overall winners Canstar announced joint winners which represent outstanding value in each product category:
- Term Life – AIA Australia & TAL
- Trauma – AIA Australia & OnePath
- TPD – Clearview & Zurich Australia
- Income Protection – OnePath & TAL
- Packaged Life Insurance – Clearview & OnePath
To view quotes for these and other insurance companies go to Compare Quotes Online.